Study with minimum 12 hours class per week
Part-time program of state-approved painter
Have you ever dreamt of studying art to finally start your art career, but you have a family and/or a job? In this case, our part-time program to become a state-approved painter is exactly the right option for you. We offer our students 5 different hour models so that everyone can build their art career alongside their job/family life.
The degree has been state-approved by the Hessian Ministry of Science and Art and has national validity.
STATE-APPROVED SUPPLEMENTARY SCHOOL
- Private art academy that is state approval
- Small study groups
- Teachers are always present
- Individual attention from the teachers
- Learn from professionals, all our teachers are also professional artist
By focusing on the artistic craft, you have many career opportunities besides being a freelance artist.
Our students or graduates work part-time or full-time in the following industries:
- Tattoo Studios
- Advertising industry
- As art teachers in secondary schools, public schools and private art academies
- Movie and gaming industry
- Agencies for media, communication, product and fashion design
DURATION & START OF STUDIES
- The regular study time in part-time varies depending on which model you choose. It is usually between 4 and 7.5 years.
- During your study time, you can choose a new hourly model from trimester to trimester and also adjust the days and times.
- After graduation, you can extend your studies by another year if you wish and acquire an additional qualification in Concept Art and Visual Effects.
You can start your studies in any term (January, April or September).
STUDY MODEL AND DAYS
- Classes are taken in trimesters. A trimester consists of 11 weeks of block teaching. There are 3 trimesters per year
- During the trimester, classes are held from Monday to Friday. We offer 3-hour blocks in which you can set your days and times: in the morning from 09:30 to 12:30 and in the afternoon from 13:30 to 16:30. On Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays you can attend our 2-hour blocks from 17:00 to 19:00.
- German and English
- We have students from all over the world, just like our teachers
Depending on which hourly model you choose, the monthly fee varies, but also the total length.
- 12 hours/week: 375 € monthly fee (trimester: 1500 €)
- 15 hours/week: 440 € monthly fee (trimester: 1760 €)
- 18 hours/week: 490 € monthly fee (trimester: 1960 €)
- 21 hours/week: 525 € monthly fee (trimester: 2100 €)
- 24 hours/week: 555 € monthly fee (trimester: 2220 €)
- Application for student BAFöG or education loan possible
- Training costs are tax deductible up to a maximum of € 6,000 per year
- Participation in the scholarship program offered by the Academy’s sponsoring association possible
- Regular student exhibitions with picture sales
- For further information, simply arrange a consultation
- For a committed registration, simply fill out our online form
- Our study contract can always be cancelled 4 weeks before the start of the next term
- You can also register for only one term or for one year
COURSE CONTENT AND STRUCTURE
All practical art projects build on each other and are becoming more and more complex. This guarantees a continuous increase in one`s own skills. These projects include Bargue drawings, figurative drawings and paintings or still lifes.
The modules are offered at different times of the year and are attended by the students. They conclude with participation, a written exam or an oral presentation.
There is a mid-term exam and a final exam.
The table below shows the standard period of study. For the progress in the program the time the projects were completed are what counts in general.